This diagnostic package is intended for people who would like to have a detailed check-up of their general health status (heart, lungs, arteries, blood pressure).
What the package includes
The exam consists of a brief medical interview and a holistic health assessment, including:
- Arterial assessment
- Blood pressure
- SCORE2 – assessment of risk for cardiovascular disease in the next 10 years (for patients aged 40 or more).
You will receive the interpretation of your results by specialists and, if necessary, a suggestion for further evaluation.
Why this diagnostic package
- Discover any early signs of medical issues.
- Reduce the risks of becoming ill.
- Identify stress-reated conditions.
- The recommended frequency of general check-ups depends on your health, age, family history and lifestyle choices.
Meet our doctors
The Dr. Presto team consists of diverse specialists in order to provide you with a comprehensive medical assessment.
Dr. Caterina Butturini, MD, Cardiologist
Clinical cardiologist and doctoral candidate in Surgical and Cardiovascular Sciences at the University of Verona, Italy
Dr. Tommaso Miccoli, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Specialist in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the IRCCS Sacro Cuore Hospital, Don Calabria, Negrar, Italy
Dr. Francesca De Clementi, Specialist Pulmonologist
Pulmonologist at Nomentana Hospital, Rome, Italy